Increased efficiency in MALDI-TOF (/TOF)
- 2 kHz smartbeam-II laser technology enables ultra-high data acquisition speed.
- Laser focus diameters down to 10 µm for high spatial resolution imaging without pixel overlap.
- Wide mass range resolving power up to 26,000 due to proprietary PAN™ technology.
- FlashDetector™ combined with new 4 GHz digitizer provides 2 ppm mass accuracy for highest confidence.
- MALDI Perpetual™ Ion Source with laser-based self-cleaning in minutes. Its push-button concept for removing sample and matrix debris is
indispensable for kHz operation.
Compass software suite
- flexControl for quick and easy data acquisition.
- flexAnalysis for automatic and interactive data analysis.
Tailored application-specific software packages
- ProteinScape™ for comprehensive handling of proteomics projects.
- GlycoQuest: Automated detection, localization and identification of glycan isoforms
- BioTools™, the cutting edge software for protein analysis and Top-Down sequencing
- flexImaging™, the leading platform for MALDI Imaging.
- Cl i nProTools, statistical model generation software; turns images into interpreted data.
- PolyTools™, interactive interpretation of MALDI polymer spectra.
- Compass Security Pack™: assisting in 21CFR part 11 compliance.
Additional supported software tools
- Polymerix (Sierra Analytics, Modesto, CA, USA)
- SimGlycan (PREMIER Biosoft International, Palo Alto, CA, USA)
- Extended self
- Remote on-line service and support capability.
- IQ/OQ/PV procedures for regulated environments.
- Maintenance contracts – various options available.